Terms and Conditions
Cancellation / Reschedule Policy
- Once registration has been processed, NO REFUND will be given. Credits may be used up to 60 days from the original class date.
- To reschedule: In order to reschedule, you must contact us at 718.274-2939 during business hours (9am-5pm EST). We will not honor any rescheduling request if we do not have proof that you have attempted to contact us. If you are unable to reach a customer service representative during those hours, please leave us a voice message and email us at: info@CNTRescueTraining.com. We are closed for Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Rescheduling requests made on those 5 holidays will not be counted until the next business day. Please see below for more details.
- 3 days in advance or more notice: If you contact us within business hours (9am-5pm EST) 3 days or more before the day of your course (excluding holidays listed above), then no fee will incur. Student may only reschedule once within 60 days of the original class date.
- 1-2 days before the day of the course: If you contact us within business hours (9am-5pm EST) 1 to 2 days before the day of your course (excluding holidays listed above), a $40 fee will apply for BLS and Heartsavers Courses and a $75 fee will apply for all other courses. If you are rescheduling for an AHA E-Learning Skills Testing Session, it will be a $20 fee for BLS and Heartsaver and a $30 fee for ACLS and PALS. Student may only reschedule once within 60 days of the original class date.
- On the day rescheduling: Student is not allowed to reschedule on the day of the course. Student who does request this will be considered as a NO SHOW. Please see NO SHOW policy below.
- Rescheduled more than once: We do not allow rescheduling more than once. We will not refund nor grant credit to student if the student is not able to make it to the rescheduled class unless there are extreme weather conditions rendering the student unable to come to class.
- Student must come to class on time. We recommend that student arrive to class ON TIME. If the student is more than 15 minutes late to class, the student is considered a NO SHOW. If the student is late for a rescheduled class, the student will also be considered as a NO SHOW. Please see below for the NO SHOW policy. If you know in advance that you will be late for your course, please reschedule within the adequate amount of time to prevent penalties. Please see the above rescheduling policy for more rescheduling details.
NO SHOW POLICY:
- Student who does not show up to class and did not notify us before the start of the class is considered a NO SHOW. We do not honor refund or credit for NO SHOW student.
REPLACEMENT CARD/MISPRINTED CARD:
- ALL CARDS, BLS/Heartsaver/ACLS/PALS, replacement cards are $15 each. Student has the option to pick up the card or provide us with a self-addressed and stamped envelope to receive the card. If the student chooses to have CNT Rescue Training ship the card to the student via USPS Standard Mail (regular mail), $5 additional shipping and processing fee will be charged.
- Student is responsible for the correct spelling of the student's own name. A student roster is given at the beginning of each class and student must check to make sure the student's name on the roster is correct. If the student fails to notify the instructor or the administrative assistants at the time of the class that the name is spelled incorrectly, CNT Rescue Training will not be responsible for the misprinting of the card. Student will have to pay the replacement card fee in order to obtain another card.
- NO REFUND is allowed.
- Please contact AHA (1-888-242-8883 or email@example.com) for any technical issues.
- Exchanging from an online course to a physical in-class course is NOT PERMITTED once the keycode has been sent to the student.
CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK/DISPUTE:
- If a charge is placed in dispute by the student (or the cardholder if it is not the student's card) because the student (or the cardholder) do not recognize/recall this charge, the student is responsible for a processing fee of $25.00 in addition to the original charges due on the transaction.
If you are not pleased with your order, you may return it to us for a refund, exchange, or replacement when you notify us within 7 days of delivery. The refund amount does not include shipping and handling charges. For a refund of purchase price, items must be unopened, in new condition, and returned in original shipping containers. In order to return your product, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All products that are accepted for return are subject to a restocking fee of 15% per item. We will refund standard shipping charges if there is a defect in the merchandise. Returns must be complete with parts, accessories, manuals, etc. Products with defects caused by misuse, accidents, negligence, or not reading and adhering to operating instructions are not covered under this policy. We guarantee any products purchased from CNT Rescue Training Supply for up to 30 days from the date the order was shipped from us. We cannot accept returns on products that are opened or used. Returns are not accepted after 30 days.
At CNT Rescue Training, your privacy is very important to us. Any information you provide us when you make purchases and requests (including your name, address, phone number, mailing address, credit card or other bank information) is kept strictly confidential and is never sold to outside vendors. We use this information only to provide you the services needed to transact your purchases. (i.e. FedEx, UPS, credit companies have access to your information in order to complete your transaction.)
We guarantee any products purchased from CNT Rescue Training for up to 30 days from the date the order was shipped from us. We cannot accept returns on products that are opened or used. Returns are not accepted after 30 days. The products must be in the same condition as when we shipped it. If the product is defective, please contact us to get a return authorization number; we will refund the price of the product and standard shipping costs. Any order that is returned for a refund will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
ON SITE TRAINING
CNT Rescue Training will gladly come to your location to perform an On-Site Training. We ask that you have a minimum of five people. Once you have scheduled an On-Site Training date, we request a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the training. You can reschedule within 48 hours of the On-Site Training. Please be advised that you can only reschedule your training one time. If the On-Site Training is cancelled, you will not receive the deposit back. Also be aware that group discounts are given based on the number of students originally accounted for by the client. If fewer students than expected are present for the class, CNT RescueTraining will not issue a refund for those missing students due to the nature of the discount, we can instead issue a credit for training of those students.
PRODUCT LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
CNT Rescue Training guarantees its products against defects for up to 7 days from the date of receipt. CNT Rescue Training disclaims all warranties, express or implied or any kind with respect to the products sold on this website. You agree that CNT Rescue Training, its officers, employees, and representatives will not be held liable for damages arising from the use of these products. You agree the maximum liability to CNT Rescue Training shall be the price of the products ordered.
The information provided on CNT Rescue Training website is presented 'as is' and we are not held responsible for any mistakes or misprints. This includes any incorrect pricing or product descriptions. CNT Rescue Training expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, or any kind with respect to the website and its use. You agree that CNT Rescue Training, its officers, employees, and representatives will not be held liable for damages arising from the use of this content and its information.