Heartsaver courses are intended for individuals who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements. This would include teachers, childcare workers, fitness trainers, corporate workers, restaurant employees, coaches, parents, babysitters, and anyone who wants to learn how to do CPR and give First Aid.
The Heartsaver CPR AED course covers adult, child, and infant CPR and use of the AED (Automated External Defibrillator) and choking emergencies.
Heartsaver First Aid provides first responders with training in basic first aid procedures—including the first aid skills recommended by OSHA. The course covers first aid basics, medical emergencies, injury emergencies, and environmental emergencies.
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course combines all of the information provided in both the CPR AED and First Aid classes into one class.
This course is for non-healthcare professionals. Anyone who will be working in any healthcare related area, including nursing students, EMTs, or any hospital staff, please register for the BLS classes.
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 2:00 PMCNT Rescue Training
- Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 11:00 AMCNT Rescue Training
- Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 1:00 PMCNT Rescue Training
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 2:00 PMCNT Rescue Training
- Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 11:00 AMCNT Rescue Training